Exams consider playing a very integral role in our lives. It can be regarded as the stepping stone to the future of students. Every student has an immense desire to get good marks in every exam that they attempt. So, your academic excellence will be judged by your final exam performance. Hence Class 9 is a very crucial phase in any student’s academic life as they have to start prepping for the board exam from this stage.
Although CBSE Class 9 is not regarded as the board exam, this can be considered to be the higher class foundation. Also, it tends to provide the basic knowledge related to each concept that is there in the syllabus of Class 12, 11, and 10. So, you will have to complete a huge syllabus in a very short period. In this regard, you need to focus on your studies and understand every concept thoroughly.
Below are mentioned some of the integral tips that you should follow for learning the CBSE Class 9 Maths in a fast and efficient way. These strategies will again help to improve your result and performance in the CBSE Class 9 exams.
- In this regard, the first and the most important thing that you should follow is to make a study plan and a timetable. For this, you need to give equal time to all the units and chapters in Mathematics.
This will help to ensure that you focus on every section of Maths equally. Practising equally again contributes to reducing your stress.
- You should always focus on selecting an appropriate study atmosphere which will help you to feel comfortable.
Not only that, but this will also help you to stay away from any forms of distractions. So, you should keep all your electronic gadgets including laptops and mobile phones away from your study room.
- Your NCERT Maths textbook is your main tool for effectively preparing for the exam but along with that, for a thorough understanding of the topics, you can take help from the best ncert solutions for class 9 maths.
Also, you will find a detailed explanation of the topics in these solutions which will make your preparation even more effective.
- Another important tip that you should follow is to divide the study into the materials. This will help you to study effectively. In this regard, you should always keep a sheet of paper and make note of all integral formulae, chemical reactions, definitions, and points.
At the same time, you should focus on starting your preparation with a perfect and easy top as your concentration and interest will increase with its help.
- You should initiate your preparation for the exam at least a month before so that you would be able to secure a good rank. So, your main goal should be to study regularly specifically by being regular to the class.
- Avoid ignoring any of the topics as each topic that is there in your syllabus is considered to be important for the exam.
So, you should always focus on understanding every topic and concept properly and then, discuss it with your friends and teacher if you have any doubts. This will specifically help to solve all your doubts.
- For getting accurate information, you need to refer to the NCERT books along with the other study materials. Most of the questions that you find in the CBSE exams are asked directly from your NCERT textbooks.
- You should opt for self-assessment as it is considered to be the best way to effectively prepare for the exams. Also, you can achieve this by practising CBSE previous year question papers along with sample papers.
By solving those, you will specifically get a brief idea of time management. You can improve your preparation by allotting definite time for every topic.
- Your main focus should be to practice more as Mathematics is such a subject that requires a great amount of practice. With its help, you can also effectively manage the time limit for every question.
- Revision is always considered to be the key to success. All that you need is to revise all the integral questions, running notes and thereby, spend more time in discussion and recollecting the equations, formulae, and answers. You will find this to be very much useful in case of practical and theory exams.
- One of the key steps that you should necessarily follow is to finish the complete CBSE Class 9 syllabus about a month before the exams. As a result, you will get a sufficient amount of time for discussions and revisions.
You should also avoid taking too much stress and focus on maintaining good health. This can be done by opting for regular workouts, an adequate amount of sleep, and having a proper diet.
- You should avoid blindly mugging up the theories and so, you should have a proper understanding of the topics first.
After that, you will be able to write your answers to the exams. Also, this will have much better retention.
- After you have completed the entire CBSE syllabus, your main focus should be specifically on solving the sample papers.
- The most important thing is to stay confident and calm. So, in this aspect, you should allocate time for your entertainment purpose also. This particular thing will help you to stay focused.
Hence, as a Class 9 student, you should devote six hours daily for the CBSE Class 9 preparation. Nevertheless, you should properly spend those 6 hours without wasting any moment.
Besides, you should keep in mind the above-mentioned points while you prepare for the Class 9 timetable. Just you need to study properly from the beginning to get good marks in Class 9.
This will also help you to crack important exams like Olympiads and NTSE. These are very prestigious exams that provide you with various prizes and scholarships. You can also be a topper by following these aforementioned points.