Today, technology has advanced so much that everyone is addicted to one or two things in their daily life. Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world, and people share their favourite content in the form of images.
People are obsessed with their Instagram profiles, and they check the likes and comments every now and then. Well, not everyone has the time for things like, how many likes you get, how to get verified, who viewed your story or who visits their Instagram profile, but it is a fun exercise to validate one’s life.
Instagram makes all profiles public unless you hide it intentionally through settings. So, anyone from anywhere can view the profile of a person located across seven seas. So, if you are curious enough to know about these things and how they work, come on this epic ride of ‘how to view who visits your Instagram Profile’.
Today we will share a trick with you that will enable you to view the list of profiles who checks you frequently. You can even find out how many people visit your profile or when your followers are most active and how many people have seen the things you’ve posted on the profile.
You will be able to see all that by following this easy trick. It is so easy; you just need to switch to the Instagram Business account. To create a business account, you don’t need a real business, and you can just pretend.
Let’s get started.
Set Up a Business Account
- Open the Instagram app and go to the Options menu and click on the ‘Switch to Business Profile’ option.
- Now, Instagram will ask you to connect a business page from Facebook for the existing business you have. Well, you don’t need to connect it, you can skip this step as well.
- Now, you will need to provide the email and mobile number for verification. You can give them only the email, and they will allow you to make a business account.
Now, that you’ve created the Facebook business account, you will be able to answer a question like ‘who viewed my Instagram profile’, and ‘how to see who viewed your Instagram’.
How to Check Profile Visits
Now, that you’ve created the business account, you’ll be able to check the profile views without any issues.
Follow the steps listed here to check the profile visits and more.
- First, you must wait for the first seven days for Instagram to track the data for your profile.
- So, after the waiting period, you will be able to see the number of profile visits at the top of the profile page.
- When you click on that, you can see the in-depth analysis of the profile views such as activity, content, and audience. It will list how many profiles have visited your page in the last seven days.
You can check that data and see what the engagement for your business page on Instagram is. There is a lot of customization on an Instagram business page; you can also look at that.
Check for Active Followers – You can also check for the most active followers to maximize the likes of the audience. To check that, you can use the steps listed here.
- Open the Insights page and then click on the Audience link.
- Now, you have to scroll down to the Followers section where you will be able to see active time for all the followers.
- Basically, you will be able to see time intervals when your followers are most active on your business profile.
- You also have the control to check this data from each day.
- And then you can post a picture in that time frame and see the engagement boost.
Best Posts – Well, you can also see the best performing posts on Instagram, and you can do the same for the stories as well.
- Go to the insights page and click on the Content option.
- Now, you need to scroll down to the Posts Section and then click on the See All option.
- The app will show a feed of your best performing posts on Instagram in descending order. The post’s impression will be listed on top of the picture.
Can I See Who Viewed My Instagram Story
Yes, Instagram allows you to view the number of users and their names who view your story. It is very simple to see who viewed your story on Instagram.
Open the story and then swipe up on the screen, and you will be able to see the number as well as the username of all the persons who viewed the story. And only you will be able to see this list.
Well, if it has been more than 24 hours since you’ve posted the story. In that case, you can use the steps listed here to view the list.
- Open the profile page on your Instagram app from the bottom right and then tap on the hamburger menu from the top.
- Now, tap on the Archive option from the menu, and you will be able to see the information.
But you must know that you will be able to see the stories for how long you want, but the viewer information will not be available more than 48 hours from the time of posting.
Apps to See Who Viewed the Instagram Profile
There are many apps available in the market to view the follower insight for Instagram.
- Follower Insight – You can use the Follower Insight for Instagram to see who views your profile. This app has a simple interface and shows the list of profiles which follow, unfollow or block you in Instagram.
- Follower Analyzer – This app will allow the users to analyze the Instagram profiles. You will be able to see who views your profile, who viewed your photo, who viewed Instagram story, or Instagram video.
These apps are available for Instagram as there are other apps for its parent Facebook. Those apps provide answers to questions like ‘is there a way to see who views your Facebook profile’ and so on.
If you want to know more about it, log on to getassist.net, they have all kinds of technical blogs that will come in handy when searching for things like that.